Dallas Pets Alive event in partnership with the Art of Wine!
“…because of events like this one we are not only able to raise funds for DPA but also awareness throughout the Dallas community!” -Leslie Sans, Executive Director, DPA
On Friday, March 24, 2018, DPA teamed up with AOW to host a wine tasting event to support their mission to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals in the Dallas area. The DPA extends a huge THANK YOU to everyone who attended and contributed to making Dallas a no-kill city!
The DPA is almost exclusively volunteer-run, and the majority of their funds cover the animal life-saving efforts through medical and behavior support. They provide vaccination, neutering, behavioral training, among many other services that help prepare pets for foster and forever homes.
The AOW takes pride in supporting non-profit organizations such as DPA in their efforts to serve the DFW community. During this event, the AOW:
- donated $10 per ticket sold
- donated $10 for every wine club membership sign up at the event (6 mos. min.)
- donated 15% bottle sales of wine sold in the store that night OR online
DPA is growing fast, and has exciting goals for 2018, including:
- growing and supporting their volunteer team
- developing programs to assist local animal shelters meet their growing needs
- raising funds to build their very first adoption center
To learn more about DPA, donate, or volunteer, visit:
To learn more about partnering with AOW to support your organization’s fundraising goals, visit: